A Blog Book Club Called Off Our Shelves
Iris from Purple Lambs Will Fly
Adele from Howling Evanescence
Dreamer from The Thoughts of a Dreamer
Adonia from The Stone Table
Cat in the Hat from Cat the Ailurophile
Wren from I'd Ship That
...and of course, moi.
The First Book That We Will be Reading: Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Nitty Gritty Details
- Each of us will take turns hosting the book club.
- We will read the book that we all agree on in sections and after each section, the hostess will publish a post about her thoughts on that section of the book, and everyone can discuss it in the post comments.
- The people that are not hosting the book club during the session may also write their own posts about the section.
- After each section, or maybe after all of us have finished reading the book, the hostess will assign two or three activities related to the book. Everyone can choose one activity (or more if you want to) and post their results on their blog.
- Then, we can all post our own review on the book. And please, not a dry book review, but one filled with personality and awesome gifs!
Have you ever hosted or participated in a blog book club or just a regular book club? What was it like? Any tips for this book club?